Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hot day

MOOD: Hot

Yep its a hot dry windy day, I'm still loving it by the way - not the wind so much and its is really dry so bush fires can be a bit of a worry. I feel for our little animals, especially the sheep, they seem to be really uncomfortable, lucky they have only recently had their hair cuts. Gus (the dog) he eazy - I just take him off for a swim in the creek... he loves it :) Not much else to say today, just a quite day playing sim city and doing a bit of gardening.

We watched a really great movie last night, 'Donnie Darko' I was hesitant at first as I thought I'd would be really dark and it was a bit but also funny and had a great story line....

Donnie Darko is a disturbed adolescent (a bit cute by the way) from a semi-functional upper-middle-class family. After escaping from death when a jet engine that falls on his house, he follows the voice of a 6-foot-tall bunny (not the cute furry type) Donnie is led by the bunny to create havoc that is both destructive and creative. Bazaar yes, but a really fantastic story. I highly recommend it.

No comments: