Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy Birthday to me


Just like to say a BIG thankyou to all of you who traveled from all over the country and overseas to come along to my Birthday Bash. I had a great time and it was so cool that some many people came along.

A special thanks for Maria who helped out in the kitchen (as she does) and made the brownie Birthday cake with all the little farm animals on it - we are still eating it. Your Fabulous Maria :)

Deb and Matt for coming from New Zealand.... how cool was that!. Mum and Dad for leaving all their farm animals for a couple of days, I know Mum worries when she's not there to watch over them all.

And every body else... (Sounds like I'm accepting a MTV award)... anyway thanks I love you all, I'm so lucky to have so many beautiful people in my life.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex

Cool blog :) Love the green. Nice pics of you and your birthday. And the photos of Mum are great, and the cake - I hope you make sure she looks at them.

Happy blogging!
love
Deb